Sunday, June 23, 2013

What gaming laptop should I get for my girlfriend to replace an xbox 360?

best gaming laptop 500 dollars on Gaming Laptops Under 500:Review & Large Discount
best gaming laptop 500 dollars image



Joshua


I'm open to any company. I 'm looking for one that is roughly 500 dollars with a GPU that packs quite a punch for it's price. Better than an Xbox 360 or PS3 preferably. I'm sure she would like one that appeals to the eye. Any suggestions?


Answer
Laptops are not made for gaming,not even gaming laptops. I would buy a game console or a desktop.

What should I buy with 300 dollars by the end of the summer?




SirZac


I already have a wii and a 360 and several games for both. I have a DS, a ipod touch, and a 500 dollar guitar and amp and tons of accessories. I have no idea what to buy. Maybe a mini laptop?
And i reeeaaaalllly don't want to save it.



Answer
spoiled..

anyways.... buy something simple
digital camera, laptop could work.
or maybe save it up




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What gaming laptop should I get for my girlfriend to replace an xbox 360?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment