Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sim City 4 Install Help?

best gaming laptops 2013 march on Gaming_Laptops_Bloatware
best gaming laptops 2013 march image



Dman99


I was going to install sim city 4 on my computer. I can start the install and everything just fine. When the install gets to 44.29%, the install stops. Is there anyway to fix that? I am using a laptop that runs on windows 8 if that makes a differnece.
I also forgot to mention that the installation did not ask for me to switch to disc 2. Also the pictures that are showed during installation still run, it is just the actual installation.



Answer
Older games might not run on Windows 8, because of their software patch is out of date or not compatible. Sims 4 is old game.
The current project Sims City 2013 will be released in March.

What should I ask for, for Christmas?




Danielle


Hello all of the people reading this! So I'm a 14 year old girl (Turning 15 in late March 2013 if that helps.) and I need to already make a list of what I want. My mom has to work an awful lot during November-December so she will begin shopping when she gets back from her trip, for her work, around mid-October.

So now she's been asking for lists of what we would like, and I am clueless. I mean, I have a lot of nice stuff already so it's hard to say. A list of what I have- a television, a kindle fire (I don't want the Ipad- I read books often, the kindle is just perfect.) and a computer of my own (I got it for school and games. Online schooling.)

And I don't look forward to replacing any of this anytime soon, so don't mention a television, computer OR laptop, or a tablet.

Of course I'll ask for clothes or boots, but that is all I can think of for now. I live in a warmer state (But I think it will get a bit chilly this year- it's already in the 70's at night.)

I like to bake, but only during Christmas season really, and my mom buys us new pajamas and we open them on Christmas Eve so..

Comment to your hearts content and I will be back after helping out some other people on this section- Thank you! :)
Haha, nice car but I'm not allowed to drive until I'm 18..



Answer
when I was your age I asked for a guitar, I now want a keyboard :) I really like reading too so maybe some money for ebooks? Have you read the Uglies series? I read that when I was younger and I still love it now. Maybe ask for an experience gift card, those are neat. Are you into video games? I like the Nintendo DSi it has a lot of old school games for it. There's also some cool stores like Toms and Jatalo where when you buy shoes, a backpack, or bracelets it donates textbooks and shoes to kids in need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Sim City 4 Install Help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment