Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm a everyday computer user, and I want a MacBook pro, is it a good laptop?

best gaming laptop hackintosh on Apple MacBook Pro laptops are expensive. Sure, there is some ...
best gaming laptop hackintosh image



Jenna


I'm not a gamer, but I don't mind playing simple games once in awhile and I surf the Internet watch videos on YouTube, and I like making music for fun so guitar band would be cool. Is a Mac a good choice?


Answer
As long as you're not a gamer and don't mind spending 3 times the money on a MacBook, it's a great choice.

I personally wouldn't buy one, because they are extremely overpriced for their hardware. I'm a gamer too, that's not why I wouldn't buy one, I just couldn't stomach paying a huge overpriced fee for something I know could be bought retail for thousands of dollars less.

The Operating System is absolutely beautiful though. I don't care what anyone tells you, as someone who works and lives completely in the worlds of computers with a list of certs a mile long and a Bach. in Computer Science.... the Mac OS is just amazing. Their utilization of that overpriced hardware is a work of art and their simplistic user interface designed for people who really don't know much about computers, while still built on a Unix core allowing power users access to the types of things we need and want, is just astounding.

When/if they finally make a Mac OS that will run on non-proprietary hardware, they may not kill Windows but, they will definitely take more than a considerable chunk out of their market percentage. (Hackintosh doesn't count)

Which laptop or notebook should i buy?




Ferlin


I am planning to major in computer science and i want a good notebook for my college and gaming...i don't want to hackintosh and so i want a good recommendation from apple lineup ..i will bootcamp with windows 8 as my major OS...i want this notebook to play games like gta 5 at about medium settings and pay off for coming 4 years or should i buy alienware or other windows notebook


Answer
I recommend that you get a MacBook Air. I'm referring to one with an 11-inch screen that costs about $999.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm a everyday computer user, and I want a MacBook pro, is it a good laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment