Thursday, June 27, 2013

What is a good inexpensive gaming laptop?

best gaming laptop 500 dollars on Gaming Laptops Under 1000 : FINEST LAPTOPS
best gaming laptop 500 dollars image



..........


I need a laptop for games like Planetside 2, SWTOR, Guild wars 1/2, NBA 2k13 DC Universe Online, etc and for wording, and vchats. I use my computer a lot and my older computer that I am using at the moment is failing to meet my requirements. I heard that MSI is a really good brand so what is a good gaming laptop. I have around 500-800 dollars right know but I most likely will be able to have a budge between 800-1000 maybe 1100. Tips on how to make this money as a teen would be nice to. So please name some good laptops that would fit my need. MSI preferred other brands please state and the reasons why thank you and have a happy holiday
P.S I am not a huge fan of Dell, HP, Acer, or Asus but if those are good computers in your opinion please state so.
I understand that but that wasnt my question. I know that laptops arent ideal I do prefer desktop but I need the mobility.



Answer
To Start with Laptops are NOT good for gaming. they overheat.

There are some special Laptops being made for the higher end games but there over $2500.00

Need a gaming laptop to play SWTOR on high?

Q. I need a gaming laptop, and I've got $500 dollars. I'd like to get one that can handle SWTOR on high settings, preferrably with an i5 processor, and Nvidia graphics.


Answer
read the system requirements article to understand:
http://www.needtechsupport.com/content/10-understanding-video-game-system-requirements-can-my-computer-run.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good inexpensive gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment