Thursday, August 8, 2013

Anyone know anything about this laptop?

best gaming laptops april 2013 on Best Gaming Equipment Reviews | The best gear for consoles, desktops ...
best gaming laptops april 2013 image



Liam


My laptop is really pissing me off?
So recently i have been having to wait about half an hour for it to load now i cant use anything because it has that loading circle thing where the mouse is and it wont go away i dot wanna loose everything like i would if i restored how can i stop this
And i cant press anything because of this loading thing



Answer
You could stop using windows, which is 99.99% of everyones computer problems. At this moment in time I am testing out a new Linux operating system, I have it running from a usb jump/flash drive. I can do anything I want running the system from a usb flash drive,

I keep telling everyone that windows and Mac OS are not the only computer operating systems in the world that there are faster Free superior, far more advanced operating systems available, I stopped using windows 10yrs ago in the days of Vista, when that was freezing up and crashing on me and the same problems with windows are the same today nothing has changed

This operating system I am testing out now running from a 4 gigabyte usb drive is like the Apple Mac OS/x desktop, but far superior to what the Mac operating system is, It has everything a user would ever need, Internet, Office suite, Games, Skype, Photo editor, Media player, Sound recorder, just to name a few software packages

If you would like to have a fast problem free computer system then get off windows, Take a look at these free alternative operating systems, you can check them out here for the latest April 2013 releases
http://distrowatch.com

Laptop red hot all the time!?




Matthew Ro


So i'm just going to explain all of this as best as i can!
2011 = I purchased my laptop, meant for gaming and it worked smooth, cool and quiet for the first year or two!

2013 (January - April) = Maybe since i've been playing way too much ArmA, i believe i've strained the laptop's life completely out! My laptop will overheat on simple programs such as Google Chrome or Sony Vegas and i've tried everything!

Upgraded a much powerful fan
Bought a new laptop battery
Cleaned the dust and particles from the inside.

That's helped slightly, but it's clearly not good enough.

2013 = (May -) It's RED HOT! I literally cannot type on this thing without burning my fingers and it sounds like a jet engine!

So i've learned that there's nothing i can really do to fix this problem, unless there is please let me know!

I've got the feeling that i should just get a new laptop or even a real gaming PC, but i've got some money problems right now. It'll be a while until that happens.

Intel(R) Core (TM) i3 CPU M370
Satellite A660
4 Gigs of Ram
64 bit
GeForce 310M
Oh and another thing, I've only used less than a quarter of space on this laptop. Important things are on a 1TB portable drive safe and sound. There is no useless programs or viruses on this laptop!



Answer
You need to buy a PC cooling fan this helps keep your computer cool you can buy one at best buy or online

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/computing-components/upgrades/best-pc-coolers-and-fans-for-gaming-machines-709570




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know anything about this laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment