Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What is a great gaming laptop? What specs do I need to look for in a gaming laptop to play World of Warcraft?

best gaming laptops world of warcraft on Download PC Games and Play Free Online Games - WildTangent ORB
best gaming laptops world of warcraft image



Southern B


My husband's laptop is extremely slow. I am thinking of getting him a new gaming laptop since he loves to play World of Warcraft. What kind of specs should I Look for? What kind of ram, processor, and such? Thanks in advance.


Answer
http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Configurators.aspx?mid=421
Core2duo processor or better
GeForce 8800 or better
2gb RAM or better

What is a good gaming laptop other than Alienware?




Tyler K


I'd like to buy an affordable gaming laptop that runs games like World of Warcraft and Aion smoothly. Preferably under 1k.


Answer
try ibuypower.com they build custom game laptops and computers that are alot cheaper then alienware if ur not sure what u should get they have a forum and u can ask there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a great gaming laptop? What specs do I need to look for in a gaming laptop to play World of Warcraft?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment