Saturday, August 10, 2013

What brand of gaming laptop is most reliable?

best gaming laptops mac on Cats in pictures, photos and videos: Pictures of the day: some of the ...
best gaming laptops mac image



Bear


I'm looking into buying a gaming laptop, and I've narrowed the search down to :
-Alienware
-iBuypower
-Asus
-Origin
First, I'm wondering if there are any other brand names out there that could hold a candle to these. if so let me know in the response.
Next, I'm looking at getting a laptop with these stats:
i7 processor
1gb video mem
8-18 gb ram
500gb+ 7200 rpm hard drive, possibly a SSD.

Lastly, I'm aware I can create my own computer for possibly a cheaper price, I'd rather not go through that hassle because I'm technologically impaired. Thank you for any useful input in advance!



Answer
I actually don't believe that those are the best, but you may disagree with me. I think MSI offers great gaming laptops. They are tough, are designed well, and also very powerful.

Also, I'm just going to put it out there that if you're not MLG or a very serious gamer, you probably don't need a gaming laptop. There are very powerful laptops out there with the specifications that you want, that are much thinner, much better designed, and are more reliable. The MacBook Pro with Retina display meets all of your standards. (MBP retina is a mac though, you probably want a PC for gaming). HP, Lenovo, and Samsung also have great powerful computers.

Sorry for actually widening the range of laptops for you to search from, but I really don't believe that gaming laptops are necessary. I hope it helped though! :)

What is the best laptop for gaming, photostop, listening to music, & being on for long periods of times?




ohbby


I know Alienware is a gaming laptop.
and I know Mac is good for photoshop.

Which is best for the three things listed above?
What would be a good Toshiba, Lenova, and Acer laptop? Any specifics you know of that work good?
@mmarrero

Not really, I game just fine on this 6-year old compaq, lol. It was only like 300 dollars.



Answer
Toshiba, Lenova, and Acer > Alienware and Mac

Gaming requires good specs (macs don't have unless your spend a fortune)
Photoshop works fine on Windows PCs
Listening to music is irrelevant to OS or computer
Macs tend to last longer per battery charge since the battery is bigger(not removable thus more room dedicated to battery) and lower specs (unless you spent a fortune).

Any computer can be on a long period of time assuming you properly cool it.

@Julie, I want to see you game seriously on a Mac. Here's a hint, you cant unless you buy a Windows license and install it along with it. Thus essentially converting it to a Windows PC and Mac PC. It's MUCH cheaper to just get a Windows PC and not have to deal with it.

EDIT: I also never recommend an Alienware. I've had really bad service and quality from them both before and after they were bought buy Dell




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand of gaming laptop is most reliable?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment