Sunday, August 4, 2013

Can any of the Macbooks play good games?

best gaming laptops for college on Top Laptops for College Students | PC Jovenes Tech and News
best gaming laptops for college image



RTW


Im in search of a gaming laptop that can also serve as a good college computer. Can macbooks do games (im talking about good games like Empire Total War or MW2) and do homestuff.


Answer
MacBooks, or just Macs in general, are not generally great for gaming. You may find the MacBook Pro is adequate, but for heavy gaming typically a PC is ideal. Alienware is a great gaming PC line, they can make a few nice gaming laptops for under $1000. There are a few good Mac laptops out there, but usually the ones any good for heavy gaming are crazy expensive. Though I personally think Macs are cooler (I used to own one) get a PC for gaming.

What is the best laptop that suits my intended uses (more)?




Florence


I plan on using it for word documents, web browsing for research and social networking, music, videos, movies, photos, and general things like that. No games. This is a laptop for college. I really like Apple products, but I looked at prices and they seem to be pretty costly.

Also I don't know the fancy terms you computer elitists use, so you don't have to bomb me with stuff I will probably have no idea what you're talking about. LOL



Answer
i will recommend this one. for your needs you dont need a very demanding laptop, you want one with good battery life, low heat stress and will last you awhile. i am gonna recommend this laptop. it is 309 from best buy. contact me if you need more help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can any of the Macbooks play good games?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment