Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What are some lightweight gaming laptops?

best gaming laptop razer on ... gaming keyboard elite mechanical gaming keyboard razer europe gaming
best gaming laptop razer image



dme


I want to get a gaming laptop, but they all seem really heavy. I don't want to get too expensive. I would like to be exactly or under $1200. I also want it to have a 14 inch screen or above.


Answer
Well It may not be under 1200 but if your willing to put up the extra cash,

http://www.openboxsavings.com/products/b007e8twq4-5

Check out that link, This is one of the highest rating laptops for gaming in the world, The original price through Razer Gaming is 2,499 So this link gets you to a website that sells it for a steal.

Here's the Tech Specs:

Intel Core i7 Processor CPU: 2.8GHz (Base)-3.5GHz (Turbo)
8 GB SO-DIMM RAM
256GB 10 Hard Drive
17.3-Inch Screen, NVIDIA GT555M
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Product Condition:

What type of laptop would you recommend?




TaCoZ5


Alright so recently my computer has been kinda sucky and I haven't been able to make it faster. So Im planning to get a new gaming laptop soon but im unsure of what brand would be best to use. I was thinking of Alienware but my my friends have been saying its not as good as it says. So could anyone recommend a GAMING laptop brand that looks nice. OH and there's no REAL money limit but preferable $1200 or bellow.


Answer
around the price you are talking about, I would recommend the Samsung Series 7 Gamer...and this is just because of price...The Samsung is a great new gaming laptop for the price but in truth, spending a little more will go a long way i think. I've reviewed dozens laptops for www.newgaminglaptop.com and if money really isn't a price then i would highly recommend the Razer Blade Pro..Newest hardware and an ultra thin design and it has an innovation called the Switchblade UI... to read more about it check out the source websites. Plus there is a large list of reviews there so you can go over them and see which one will work for you.

hope this helps,

Game On!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some lightweight gaming laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment