Tuesday, August 6, 2013

i'm looking for a laptop to suite my specific needs, can anyone help?

best gaming laptops under 500 pounds on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best gaming laptops under 500 pounds image



li


what i want is a portable laptop thats good for gaming and has a hdmi socket. with it i would like is to be able to plug my xbox into it also so i can play through the hdmi.. must be under 500 pounds.


Answer
alienware are computer specificly designed for computer gaming.

situations where the tablet PC could be useful for students or business professionals?




Abby is me


yeah I need a bit of help. ^^;; any help is better then no help at all.

thanks for those who answer!



Answer
I don't feel that the tablet PCs offer any real value as compared to a standard laptop. They are a bit smaller and lighter and those touch sensitive screens are really slick, but when I look at the prices -- ouch!

If you can tolerate a really small screen and keyboard have a look at the new "mini" PCs which range in price from $300 to $400. Weighing in at or under 2 pounds they make a great 2nd computer.

My personal preference is for a conventional laptop with a 14 to 15.5 inch sreen. (The 17" screen laptops are too big for me to tote around comfortably.)
For somewhere between $400 and $500 there is a wide selection of laptops with fast processors, 2GB of RAM, 80 or GB of hard disk and built in wireless networking. If you are not a gamer they are more than adequate and can serve as a 1st computer.

Back to your question. A tablet PC is quite impressive, but if you are a decent typist they make no sense (to me). I have been using Palms for seven years and still find that more often than not I bring up the keyboard rather than hand print my text -- and if you have used a Palm you know that using that little plastic stick to peck out text is a real pain in the neck.

Not being a gamer and being a touch typist I find no need for anything other than an inexpensive laptop. Currently on my second laptop (a 6 year old Compaq Presario) I am currently in the market for a new laptop and can't justify spending more than $500 for a new laptop that will give me a faster processor, 4 times the RAM and 2 to 4 times the disk capacity plus DVD write and builtin wireless networking.

Hope this helps
Jerry-the-bookkeeper




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i'm looking for a laptop to suite my specific needs, can anyone help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment