Friday, August 30, 2013

Gaming laptop better than lenovo y580 for same or lower price?

best gaming laptops under 1200 on The mesh aluminum top plate is better (scientifically) at removing ...
best gaming laptops under 1200 image



Ann


I want a good gaming laptop for under $1200.
And please dont tell me to build a computer, ive already built one



Answer
I was in the same boat as you. I wanted a desktop replacement laptop that could play the latest games at least on medium settings. Alienware are so expensive and it seemed as though I wasn't going to find a good gaming laptop.

This was until I went to my brother-in-laws house and saw that he was playing some heavy PC games like Mass Effect 2, StarCraft 2, and Dragon Age 2 on his laptop. He told me what it was and how much he paid. I tried to find a better system for the same or cheaper price and I couldn't.

I gave in and bought the laptop and it has been the best laptop I have ever owned! Now I have several friends that also went and bought the same series of laptops and from now on this is the only brand of laptop I am going to buy until something better comes out.

The laptops are by Gamer's Republic and built on Asus technology. The combination is awesome and they sell them at Best Buy! They are the Asus machines but

These machines have played everything I have tossed at them at the mid to mid-high range which is my target range for my budget. I have had the laptop now for 2 years and it can still play today's games.

Trust me guys this is an awesome machine and I feel like I found a hidden gem and I am ever so happy to let the world know.

Here is a link to BestBuy and their Asus laptops. The Gamer's Republic laptops will start with "G" for the model number. I bought the one that was $1,174.98 but they also have one that is $799.99.

If you prefer to buy online then have it shipped then check out the official Gamer's Republic site in the source section. I like to pick up my machine locally just in case I have to return it for whatever reason.

$799.99 Asus Gamer's Republic Laptop:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+14%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+8GB+Memory+-+750GB+Hard+Drive+-+Black/7674066.p?id=1218858193065&skuId=7674066

$1,174.98 Asus Gamer's Republic Laptop:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+8GB+Memory+-+500GB+Hard+Drive+-+Black/6904539.p?id=1218814076804&skuId=6904539

What would be a good laptop choice for me?




bigjay2133


I was getting a job this summer and I was going to save up for a laptop. My budget would be under $1200. I was looking for one that i can use for simple functions like typing documents, listen to music, and browsing the web, but can also use software like Photoshop, Autodesk, and Adobe After Effects. Gaming would be nice, but is not really important. Any idea on something i could use?


Answer
Get a sony vaio.My boyfriend bought his for 700.00 and it worked so great until it got stolen.You can get one that has 4gb of total memory and 500gb of storage. And a dvd/cd burner makes it worth getting.So I would go with the Sony Vaio fo you and believe me you won't regret it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming laptop better than lenovo y580 for same or lower price?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment