Saturday, August 31, 2013

i cant choose between a alienware m17x or a dell xps17?

best gaming laptop ever built on Your Best Gaming Experiences in 2011 - Computer Games - SSMB
best gaming laptop ever built image



Leonardo


i love both but the dell xps is cheaper but the alienware is just like the most jesusly gaming laptop i have ever seen. can you please give me some point of views, pros and cons or whatever to help my choice. thanks.


Answer
Build your own computer, using the specs from the machines. Figure out how powerful the motherboard is, the power supply, maximum memory, and go from there. My point is, you can build something just as powerful as both of these, for way, WAY cheaper. If you don't know how, hit me up, and I can walk you through it. Plus what's cooler than sying "I built this monster!"
YahooID = Trym1234
edit---OMG I just looked at the price tag. Build an HTPC or mini form factor desktop, if you're going for size. But ffs, don't spend THAT much on a LAPTOP!

What is a good laptop for a high school student to use?




Rin


Ever since I started high school I've been needing a good reliable notebook. I need one that is light-weight, fast, and can except flash drives and floppy disks. I will also need one that is able to support most of the programs that microsoft offers (ex: word, office, onenote, power point). Any recomendations?


Answer
Hi

If you want reliable and sturdiness, get the Compaq. they have one of the strongest casing in portables. Itis lightweight, very fast, andyou donot need to carry around recovery disk ifit ever fails because it is built in a special partition on your Hard drive.
It has wi-fi, good for gaming, extremely reliable and a very nice screen. many students prefer the small size of the Compaq. it comes pre-loaded as well.
Their is also Acer Aspire which are a little faster, and come loaded with Vista, wi-fi etc.... all the bells and whistles.
As for HP and Dell, they are good laptops but, when they break, you need to contact the company 90% of the time whereas , the one I suggest are foolproof or almost.

Your choice...also, Acer is very inexpensive but worth every dollar as well as Compaq.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i cant choose between a alienware m17x or a dell xps17?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment