Saturday, August 31, 2013

What specs to look for in a good gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops on a budget on Gaming Laptops Under 300
best gaming laptops on a budget image



Brandi


What specs should I look for? Examples of how much ram, processor, graphics card, hard drive, stuff like that. I'm not sure on the price budget though, probably around $1200. Also, if you know of any good gaming laptops that would work with my budget, let me know :D. Thank you(:


Answer
Here's a good one, but you'd probably have gotten a desktop 2-3x stronger for the same price.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230028

Without budget in mind what gaming laptop should i get?







I am looking at which gaming laptop which i should get. "Without budget in mind." I am not sure what to get i do hardcore gaming and, i know of sager and all that but, i built my own desktop and am asking people for their opinions? Thanks guys!


Answer
I suggest Alienware, everything about them is amazing, ram,fps, all of the perfect necessities for gaming. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What specs to look for in a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment