Friday, August 30, 2013

What Computer should I get for the Sims 3?

best gaming lenovo laptop 2011 on Asus 1025C vs Asus 1025CE comparison - 2012 Asus EEE PC netbooks ...
best gaming lenovo laptop 2011 image



Just Breat


My family all used HP desktop/laptops but all of them broke in just a couple years of owning them.
So my family is going to be looking for a new Computer. I guess it's gonna be a laptop but idk.

My question is what laptop/desktop is best for the sims 3??

Is any Apple computers good for it?
What about Toshiba?
Anything but HP...
I'm just getting an idea right now so price doesn't matter!

Any help would be great!



Answer
Any laptop published in 2011 until should works perfectly fine for the sims 3 as it doesn't require too much ram and graphics card to process it. Lenovo, Asus are both very good brand to consider about. There are many games released but not for Apple just so that you know.

What gaming laptop would you suggest me buying?




hjtjl


Please explain the specs and why would I buy it


Answer
Lenovo y570

Reason: Best value for the performance.

$700 (ebay buy it now from lenovo warehouse)

1 year warranty intact
lenovo is known for quality parts

intel 2.3 ghz i5 processor (boosts automatically to 2.9)
nvidia gt 555m (strong graphics proccesor)
750gb hard drive
4gb ram (upgradeable to 16)
blu-ray drive
ssd capable (with windows on the ssd boot time can be as low as 20 seconds)

overall, this laptop can run any game out right now, most games from 2011/2010 run at medium, anything older runs at high or better. for $700 you can't beat the power.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Computer should I get for the Sims 3?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment