Friday, August 30, 2013

How to dual boot windows 8 to windows 7?

best gaming laptops windows 8 on In June, Toshiba revealed a prototype for a Windows 8 notebook-tablet ...
best gaming laptops windows 8 image



Roger


I just purchased a gaming laptop MSI g70, and it comes with windows 8, I would like to install a second OS ( windows 7). Can someone please point me to a guide or website that explains this in detail.


Answer
The first thing I have to say, is WHY? If you are going to use windows 7 anyway just reformat the craptastic windows 8 and install a clean fully working windows 7.

Ok, now that Ive got my hatred of windows 8 off my chest, here is a link to a tutorial that will show you how do do it.

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/143380-how-to-dual-boot-windows-8-and-windows-7

Is there any touchscreen laptop with amd trinity processor?




annu


I want a good gaming laptop with windows 8 and a touchscreen at affordable price is there any laptop with amd processor and touch as and processor are good for gaming


Answer
The new Samsung Series 5 uses the Trinity chipset. Im not sure if it come with Windows 8 reviews of Win 8 that Ive read it's a big change from what your used to from windows. I beta tested it and will be staying with Win7




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dual boot windows 8 to windows 7?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment