Thursday, August 29, 2013

What computers at best buy can i get to play the sims 3 and all expansion packs?

best gaming laptop deals 2011 on Welcome | Professionals | Deals Done | For Lease | Commercial Links
best gaming laptop deals 2011 image



Bz2020Bz


I need a desktop or something to play these games I've looked all over the place and can't seem to find something that will play smoothly with no issues.

Also if I have to spend more than 400- 500 than I'd need to sell my MacBook Pro. Don't rarely use it can i sell my MacBook to best buy? I don't wanna do Craigslist or w.e cause some ppl are fake.

I want to be able to play every single expansion pack with no problem can anybody please give me any suggestions I've been dealing with this for past few years my mac book can't play these games I buy other laptops I rent them and they do the same thing not compatible enough it's so lagy when I play and always quitting out. And my MacBook Pro is a 15in 2011 how much can I sell it for? It looks new.
I was guessing 1000 since I payed 2,000 something I have never had problems with it well except the fact that I can t play all my sims games :(

But please help me out I love these games and I can't figure this out on my own because I don't know much about computers I only have 500 dollars in my pockets and I'm trying to sell my MacBook Pro which I domt know when that will happen.



Answer
This would get you medium settings: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Refurbished+-+p6-2317c+Desktop+-+AMD+A6-5400K+3.6GHz+8GB+1TB+Win+8+-+Black/1306273235.p?id=mp1306273235&skuId=1306273235

And like this monitor: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005S0XYKK/?tag=pcpapi-20

Desktops get you a much better bang for the buck, especially when it comes to gaming. This is pretty much the cheapest you can get that'll run smoothly.

What is a good gaming computer?




N3oN_PREDA


I want to start trying to play games for PC, but they run slow on my laptop. Anyone have any suggestions?


Answer
First step, is to figure if you will be building it, or buying an already built computer... personally the best is to build it because you get FULL customization of this machine, and you know it backwards and front haha you gave birth to it lol jk but yeah! For building a PC, you also get the best bang for your buck as well... anyways if you plan to build one, you'll need a few essential parts for this baby to run! ALSO I REALLY recommend shopping/buying for all of the parts on http://www.newegg.com as they have the best deals and they even have combos to save money! Just gotta look around!

Case- The case is basically the body of the machine, it holds everything! You'll want a good case with nice cable management and good airflow to keep the components cooled down! I would suggest a CoolerMaster HAF-912 installed with 2 200mm Coolermaster Megaflow fans to replace the top and front 120mm fans that are stock with this beast! Together this will run you just about $96

Processor- You can go down two roads here... AMD or Intel, personally I don't think it matters IMO but AMD tends to be a bit cheaper than Intel for a decrease in a little bit of performance... For an Intel build I'd recommend a i5-2500k LGA 1155 CPU $219 or a Phenom X4 970 which is $149 Make sure the motherboard selected is meant for the socket of the CPU... for example the i5 is an LGA 1155 socket, don't get an AM* board or LGA 2011... they wont be compatible!

Motherboard- Good brands that I'd go with are Asus, GIGABYTE, and MSi... umm for the AMD CPU the socket is an AM3 but will also fit in an AM3+ MOBO... as for the i5 get either a P67 or Z68 MOBO..

Graphics Card- This is the most important part for a gaming build, this is where the most money will most likely be spent.. make sure to have a kick ass graphics card... there are two ways as well to go here AMD or NVIDIA honestly it doesn't matter both are very good! For NVIDIA, I'd probs get a GTX 560 Ti if the cost is low, or a Radeon HD 6870 (AMD) if the cost is low as well... whatever fits your budget! $200+ at least..

Hard Drive- If you have an old hard drive from an old computer you can probably use that, but get a 64GB at least SSD to make it so much faster! Install the OS on that thing, and BAM you're fine!

RAM or Memory- This doesn't matter either, just I'd go for 8GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance RAM RAM is pretty cheap as it is... but 8GB to be is fine, so is 4GB... Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz $49

Power Supply- The power supply is definitely one of the most important parts of the PC... without a good PSU your comp won't run! All people really need is a 650W+ but to be on the safe side I'd go with a 750W or 850W to be safe in case you'd want to SLI or CrossFireX later (have two graphics card)! Also, big thing is to know if your PSU is modular or not... Modular means you can unplug the cables from the power supply, and non modular is vice versa.. I'd definitely recommend a modular power supply! Big PLUS! I'd suggest a Corsair TX650M 650W PSU $109

Networking- If you'll be connected wirelessly to the internet, you'll want a wireless adapter, just suggest a RNX - N300X from Rosewill $24, or an ethernet cable for wired connection

Cooling- You'll want to be cooling the CPU with a heatsink... if you're OC (OverClocking) which is raising the clock speeds of the CPU it'll get hotter therefore you'll want a quality heat sink like the Hyper 212 EVO $34

Operating System- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OEM $99

There ya go:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What computers at best buy can i get to play the sims 3 and all expansion packs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment