Thursday, August 29, 2013

What would be the best laptop for my scenario?

best gaming laptops under 300 dollars on Cheap Computers, Best Desktop Computers for Sale | Tech Cheap Deals
best gaming laptops under 300 dollars image



Hammertime


I need a laptop for the following things:
Netflix
YouTube
Gmail
Flash games(I don't want it lagging)
The laptop needs to be under 300 dollars!!! I was looking at the Samsung chromebook, but I was worried that the flash games wouldn't run too well



Answer
You are right that flash games required better features but still Samsung Chromebook is best under the budget of $300. Because it has good features and performance. You'll be interested on this actual user review, talking about actual performance on this laptop:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1U199ISPIB4PO/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B009LL9VDG&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=daieom-20

You can see it has really good features as well which includes:

11.6 inches Display with good graphics
Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual Core Processor for good fast working
2 GB DDR3L RAM for good multitasking.
2 USB Ports: 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0, HDMI Port
Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n

So it is combination of good features and superior performance in an affordable price. So I would go with Samsung Chromebook.

What is the cheapest laptop that can run Team Fortress 2 on Reccomended?




Kevin H


Well, i want a REALLY CHEAP one. under 300 dollars.


Answer
I highly recommend you check out reviews and then buy from a site such as Amazon. I personally use the following review site which only reviews products listed on Amazon which is also (in my opinion) one of the best and safest places to buy electronics whilst still getting a great price.

Budget Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/budget-laptops-notebooks/blog

Top End Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/top-end-laptops-notebooks/blog

Gaming Laptops - http://electronicsreviews4u.com/gaming-laptops-notebooks/blog




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the best laptop for my scenario?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment