Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Can the msi GT680 run crysis in ultra if the graphics card is overclocked?

best gaming laptop graphics card on Top Mainstream and High-end Graphics Cards - TechSpot
best gaming laptop graphics card image



shadow x


The msi gt680 is a powerful gaming laptop with a gtx460m graphics card
Can it run crysis in ultra at about 40fps if its overclocked?



Answer
it can run crysis without overclocking.

I have radeon 6850, which is the same things as your card in almost every review on the internet, all i can say is that i can run every game in 40+ FPS without overclocking

Can dedicated graphics laptops use desktop graphics cards?




pokedude10


I'm planning on purchasing a gaming laptop and I want to know the upgrade potential of the laptop. If I get a laptop with dedicated graphics do I have to get a laptop-type graphics card or can I swap it out for a card that would fit in a desktop?


Answer
u can use an external desktop card buying a pcie extension but that would kill the whole purpose of the existence of a laptop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can the msi GT680 run crysis in ultra if the graphics card is overclocked?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment