Tuesday, December 10, 2013

how could I get more into soccer?

best gaming laptops in south africa on Bob-Collymore2111 | IT News Africa- Africa's Technology News Leader
best gaming laptops in south africa image



Amon a boa


The only time that I really follow soccer is during the world cup, But after the South africa one, i have been wanting to get more involved. Can you guys tell me where to watch the leagues ( premier league,BBVA League, and mls) also the national teams ( I tend to follow spain, the usa, portugal and brazil). Thanks


Answer
You can stream the games for free through espn3.com. That's what I did during the World Cup this year when I wasn't at home and had my laptop with me. They also stream the league games and such,

I am thinking of buying myself an Alienware laptop,but!!!?







OK, well I am wanting to buy the "alienware xm920", but you see I live in South Africa, if it gets delivered to South Africa, from the U.S.A will it be able to work in South Africa (we use EU adapters, and our systems runs on PAL & games) Will the alienware laptop still work in South Africa? If not, how do i change it?

Regards



Answer
I would assume that all your have to do is possibly get a "universal power adapter" set so that the plug will match the socket. Most laptops can use 100-240 volts, and 50/60hz. As far as the pal thing you will probably need to just set region that you are in using the region/language settings in control panel. But just to be sure I would get the 1-800 (toll free) number for Dell (they sell the alienware line) and ask before you spend that much money. I was in the US Navy and a lot of us used to take our laptops overseas with us. NOTE: I do know that in windows there was a "limited" number of times that you could change the region before it became a permanent thing and we bought our movies on base so that we didn't have to worry about the PAL format. However, with a "travel valet" power adapter so that we could plug them into the wall they ran fine. Anyway it is probably best to call dell and ask if the cd/dvd drives are different on their overseas models so that they can support PAL if they are then I am sure that they sell European versions of the computer they are an international seller so they must get this question often.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how could I get more into soccer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment