Sunday, December 8, 2013

What Laptop would be best for playing MineCraft?

best gaming laptops for kids on February 14th, 2011  Related  Filed Under
best gaming laptops for kids image



Alex


My brother is 10 years old and wants a laptop to play the game Mine Craft on? I was wondering if that game requires a gaming laptop, or a laptop with dedicated graphics? I don't want to spend more than$600-$700 since he is just a kid, but I know gaming laptops are much more expensive.

Is it unrealistic to even play a game like that on a laptop, or would he better off with a desktop?



Answer
Minecraft has low system requirements. Therefore, any laptop will play Minecraft

If you're looking for cheap laptop, then consider HP 2000-2b19wm 15.6" Laptop
http://www.amazon.com/HP-2000-2b19wm-15-6-Inch-Laptop-Winter/dp/B00BJ8C02I/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&tag=basebal-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1377966461&sr=1-2
http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Winter-Blue-15.6-2000-2b19wm-Laptop-PC-with-AMD-E-300-Accelerated-Processor-and-Windows-8-Operating-System/22610824
Specs:
- AMD Dual Core Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 320GB hard drive
- AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics card
- Windows 8

What is the easiest way to make $1,000 for my age?




tyler


I am fourteen and me and my brother are trying to save up for alienware m11x 2nd gen gaming laptops, and everywhere around us aren't hiring so we wanted the fastest way to make money, people aren't usually looking for people to mow their lawns and there is nothing we can have a yard sale for, and baby sitting is NOT an option, I can't handle kids, sorry.. Thank you for anyone who responds!


Answer
Alienware is way overpriced and overrated.

But either way, unless you've put your nogging to good use and find some great plan to make the money doing something out of the box.

When I was 15, I was online selling stuff I managed to pick up cheap, I still do it. But you've got to have money first. Maybe start of small selling junk, move onto bigger and more profitable things. I managed to make around $2000 in a week once, starting with $50, took me about a month to built it up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Laptop would be best for playing MineCraft?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment