Friday, December 13, 2013

Does anyone know if the Toshiba Qosmio X500 will be available for release in stores? its the new gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops toshiba on Toshiba Laptop Repair San Diego | Broken Toshiba Laptop San Diego
best gaming laptops toshiba image



finalfanta


I was just wondering will they be releasing the new gaming laptop of Toshiba?
The Toshiba Qosmio X500?
I was planning to either get the ASUS G71GX or yeah the Qosmio X500
in Best Buy.
I know it is released the 22nd of October but does anyone know the price and will it be available for stores?



Answer
i hope, i believe the price online will be about near 1000, not totally sure. i know its around there.

What is a better gaming laptop, toshiba, alienware or asus?




Epic


More specific, I have been searching for the best laptops. I have stumbled across a website http://computers.toptenreviews.com/gaming-laptops/ and I had an eye on toshiba, since I have great trust in it not crashing down (unlike dells or hp's)But the review on the toshiba is not nearly as great compared to alienware, although it seems to be double as good! so what is better,
http://computers.toptenreviews.com/gaming-laptops/toshiba/toshiba-qosmio-x-series-review.html
or
http://computers.toptenreviews.com/gaming-laptops/alienware-corporation/alienware-m17x-review.html
And why do they wright such a bad review for the toshiba?
Ps: I want a computer for both gaming, animations and general browsing.
I don't want to build my own laptop.



Answer
When it comes to laptops I would recommend buying them not building them like desktops, and the Alienware is better, it has a better graphics card and a better processor. The only downfall is the 2GB of ram instead of 3, although you definetly do not need 3 as it is a single screen. Go with the Alienware.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know if the Toshiba Qosmio X500 will be available for release in stores? its the new gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment