Sunday, December 8, 2013

What are some good ASUS 15 inch gaming laptops in the market?

best gaming laptops market on Recommended Custom Gaming Builds November 2011
best gaming laptops market image



Che Leonid


My budget range is anything under 2500. If not ASUS then can someone tell me which other gaming laptop i can get? Thanks in advance.


Answer
I want to infrom you that "gaming laptops" are really un realistic for extended use as most will last 2-3 years if that. I would how ever recommend getting a nice gaming desktop for that budget.

although if you are dead set on a nice gaming laptop I would recommend:
http://www.sagernotebook.com
www.alienware.com

if you decide to go with a desktop instead you can look at these:
both of these also carry laptops
http://www.originpc.com/

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/

What gaming laptop gives the most bang for your buck?




Mathew P


I am in the market for a new gaming laptop. I currently looking at both Asus and Alienware but wondering if there may another route I should take. I currently own a Toshiba Qosmio I bought in 2008 and with the new Star Wars: The Old Republic coming out I figure it is time to step things up and get an updated system. Looking for something that will last and can be upgraded. Thanks for the help.


Answer
Asus gives a bit more for the same money compared to Alienware...
Most laptops cannot be upgraded, so skip that option....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good ASUS 15 inch gaming laptops in the market?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment