Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What are some justifications for buying a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops to buy on Best Gaming Laptops and Notebooks - What To Look For...
best gaming laptops to buy image



Bob Antoin


I already have a gaming desktop I built, so I already have games. I don't need it for schoolwork because I rarely use a computer for schoolwork. So I need some valid reasons on why I should or shouldn't buy a gaming laptop.


Answer
Gaming laptops are faster than regular laptops and have MUCH better quality sound. Biggest difference is the sound and you'll be a getting a better fps so you can play higher definition. But the speed can also be had on regular laptops. So once again, biggest reason to get a gaming laptop is SOUND.

Where do I need to go to buy a gaming laptop?







I want to buy a gaming laptop but I don't know where is the computer stores. I live near Hofstra University. By the way, does anybody can tell me where is the computer stores near Hofstra Univ.??
I can't go out no more than 20miles around the campus because I don't have my driver license.



Answer
Assuming you mean the university in NY


Netherlands North, Hofstra University
1000 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead, NY 11549
1. Head northeast toward Earle Ovington Blvd
0.2 mi
2. Turn left onto Earle Ovington Blvd
1.0 mi
3. Turn right onto Davis Ave
495 ft
4. Continue onto E Rd
0.2 mi
5. Turn right onto Miller Ave
0.1 mi
6. Turn left onto Lifetime Brands Blvd
0.2 mi
7. Continue onto Merchants Concourse
0.5 mi
8. Turn left onto Transverse Dr
0.3 mi
9. Turn right
374 ft
10. Turn left
436 ft
11. Turn right
Destination will be on the right
115 ft

Best Buy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some justifications for buying a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment