Saturday, December 14, 2013

How to stop my samsung laptop from overheating?

best gaming laptops samsung on Samsung 2GB SODIMM DDR3 PC3 10600 1333MHz - MSI Laptop Shop - UK Best ...
best gaming laptops samsung image



Eevee


I bought this laptop (Samsung RV511) in october 2012. It's ran pretty well since then, but recently (in the last month or so), it's been running hot, especially when playing games; the CPU was reaching 95°C, and the game would freeze up for a few seconds. I think the problem is the fan since I can't feel much air coming out of the vent.

Any way to solve this? I want to try cleaning the fan, but It's buried pretty deep and I'm afraid I'll mess something up if I open it. Will just blowing compressed air into the vents do anything or is that bad for the laptop?



Answer
95°C is really bad for your CPU and computer in general. I guess you use the computer for a fairly long period of time per use so that is probably why it is firing up so high.

It is a good idea to invest in a cooling pad, these things raise your computer, allowing more heat to escape and to cool it down at the same time with a fan blowing underneath. I suggest getting one from coolermaster, since my friend has one and it works well

I have got a laptop in gift but with no windows.So what to do and is this a good gaming laptop?




Harrar


So how to install windows & drivers.... is this a good gaming laptop
SAMSUNG 350V4X-S0CTH (Titan Silver) Intel® Core⢠i5-3210 /4 gb/ 750 gb/ ATI HD7670M-2GB 14" HD LED

Configration
ProcessorIntel® Core⢠i5-3210M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz, rPGA
ChipsetMobile Intel HM77 Express Chipset
Memory4GB (DDR3 4GBx1) 1333MHz
Harddisk750GB (5400rpm S-ATA)
Optiocal DriveDVD Super Multi Dual Layer
ConnectionLAN,802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth V3.0 High Speed
GraphicAMD Radeon⢠HD7670M (2GB GDDR3)
Camera1.3 MPixel HD Webcam
Display14.0â LED HD (1366x768) 16:9 Anti-Reflective
Battery6 Cell Lithium
Other1xUSB 2.0, 2xUSB 3.0, D-Sub, HDMI, 4-in-1 card reader
OSDOS
Warranty2 Years
Can its ram be upgraded to 6 or 8 GB?????????



Answer
Your could install a free operating system on it like Linux or BSD. That looks like a pretty good gaming laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to stop my samsung laptop from overheating?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment