Monday, May 19, 2014

Best gaming laptop under $500?




tweeterman


I have found this one http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006LWUPA6/?tag=gaming.laptop.under.500-20 to have a good speed that is only $380 and can run games at a good speed for its price. I'm looking for something I can play my online game that has a nice speed gonna start saving my money. My laptop is terrible every time I open my laptop it feels like it gonna break (it was just made crappy) and since prices are so low on a good computer why not update. It also needs to be 14-16 inches I don't want an anchor laptop that weighs like 10 pounds. What do you guys recommend?


Answer
You might visit the Emerald City and speak to a fellow name of OZ. There is no such thing in the real world as a good gamer laptop for 500 bucks.

Decent Gaming laptop?




Adam


I am looking for a decent gaming laptop here are the specs I would like:

2.5 ghz intel dual ( preferably quad core) processor or higher.
At least 1gb of VRAM (preferably 2gb or more)
A 17"+, 1080p display
Minimum 3 gb of RAM
250gb+ HDD

Also I'm well aware that it is easy to find this stuff at high prices but I was hoping for somewhere between £500 and £800 pounds so please don't just answer about alienwares that are £1200+ please!!!! :)



Answer
Lenovo makes good gaming laptops! I have a Lenovo Y580 with an i7 ivy bridge processor, nvidia geforce gtx 660m graphics card and i love it!!!

Mine would be a little more expensive than urs, but yeah




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best gaming laptop under $500?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment