Thursday, May 22, 2014

When im playing a game why does my laptop crackle, freeze then beep?




Cocoblu2


I was playing sims 3, editing a sim, on my laptop (vaio VGN-NR11S) when i heard a loud crackling sound. Then my laptop froze and carried on crackling, about a minuet later there was a loud short 'beep' and my laptop completely froze! i turned if off then back on and it was fine on the internet,it has done this once before.. but before any of this happened it seemed to be playing just fine, it just happened playing sims? is their a reason for this and how can i solve it? thanks


Answer
I'd guess this is either a HDD or GPU failure, similar thing happened to my desktop when my HDD was on the verge of dieing. I'd advise you take your laptop to a repairman if you still have the warranty on.

Screeching noise in laptop?




mikeiznotm


My laptop, I got it last year for christmas, but it's older than a year, I know that. It screeches when I play music or videos, not when I start them though, it screeches in the middle or the video or song and freezes and I have to turn it off. The computer also has a problem with overheating, but it's usually fixed by putting it in front of a fan when in use. Anyways, I was okay with it, but then I installed a computer game. The installation when great, it only overheated once since I forgot to put it in front of a fan. I got the installation all set up and clicked play on the game. It went on for five minutes, loading. Then out of no where, it started screeching, gave me a heart attack. I had to turn the computer off. Can anyone tell me what the noise is and how to stop it? Pleases and thank yous.


Answer
The HDD is on the verge of being kaput. You better start backing up your files, and replace with a new HDD.

Better yet, have an expert check the whole laptop so you can know what else is deteriorating since the laptop is older.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When im playing a game why does my laptop crackle, freeze then beep?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment