Thursday, May 22, 2014

Is there a gaming laptop out there that is new and under $300?




BK


My budget might be able to go to 400 but thats as high as it can go. Ive tried alienware still too expensive.

New as in never been used. It needs a fairly good sized hard-drive 60-120gigs is good. It also needs to be able to play 3D games with ease.
Is there a used one out there for this price then. Or can i get one with a low payment plan? The payment plan has to be monthly though and it has to range from $20 - $60.
Im sorry for the inconveiience but im only 17 and no one will higher me for minimum wage. It sucks trying to get a job all i can do is mow a friends lawn for $20 week. including raking and maybe shovelling.



Answer
No such thing as "Good, Cheap, and FAST" you can only have 2 of the three. It'll be good & fast but not cheap. Good and cheap but not fast enough for games, or fast and cheap but overheats.


You're not going to see any of these for 300. Not even on Dells outlet site do they go that low. look for a used desktop or lanbox and add a decent video card.

Cheap Light-Gaming Laptop? $300 and Under?




Brayden


I really want to get a laptop but i'm having troubles finding one that suits my needs at a low price. These are the Specs, Games, and Price range:

Specs:
4GB RAM
120GB and up hard drive
2 Ghz and up
and ok graphics card

Games i would play: (I don't mind playing on minimal settings)
TF2
Minecraft
GTA SA
Counterstrike
Garry's Mod

Price:
$300 Dollars and under.
$350 MAX

Note: If it happens to be a Desktop PC, tell me anyways cause maybe it will change my mind, but i would enjoy having a laptop more since it's portable.



Answer
Toshiba Satellite has some pretty good laptops around $350-400. For decent gaming on newer games, you'd pay around $500-$550. But they got something around your price range that will easily run those games greatly with good graphics. I doubt you'll get the specs you want. But they look good for what you are willing to pay. Maybe a but lower in RAM, and maybe an AMD APU instead of a GPU and CPU. It's like both put into one, they're pretty decent/ I'd recommend Dell and Toshiba (satellite, mostly). I wouldn't go for HP or anything like Gateway or Compaq. I guess Acer is all right. I can't give anything specific, just Dell and Toshiba.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a gaming laptop out there that is new and under $300?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment