Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cheap gaming PC?




Kruger, Fr


ok, basically i want what every gamer wants, a fairly powerful PC that will play games smoothly and have the HD space to install plenty of games but all for a small price, im not bothered about the "brand" of the PC.

i want a desktop not a laptop although it would be very handy if the PC had a wireless internet connection (my wireless router is downstairs and i want it in my bedroom upstairs).

do you have any ideas of where i could go, they must be able to deliver to the UK.
and no PC World please!



Answer
Just about any PC you purchase or build these days will due. Just plan on getting a Dual-Core processor (though I'm sticking with my AMD 4000+ Single-Core for right now since I don't need a better processor for what I do).

As for Hard Drives, anything over 60Gigs (which I'm not sure they even still make HDs with that low) will due for plenty of multimedia and games.

PC games for a laptop?




Dr. Riddle


I would like to know what games my T42 Thinkpad notebook can play without frying itself. I know that it can play halo smoothly because I downloaded the demo but I don't think it can play games like Call of Duty 4. I would like a list of games or suggestions of games I can play on it. I have windows XP because right now I dont trust VISTA if I need it to play Gears of war or Call of Duty then please tell me. Thank you.


Answer
First thing, you DO need Vista to play Gears of War, but not for COD4 (I think).

However, your in luck because I have good news: you can play some GREAT games on this PC, ones even better than Gears of War.

Half-Life 2 is a good game to get started. This game is THE best fps ever made IMO. Another good one to look at is The Sims 2. you could play this game forever!

Here is a basic list of some more games (judging by your tastes it looks like you are interested fps, so I'll list mainly those)

UT 2004
WoW (World of Warcraft)
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Call of Duty 2
Counter Strike

I would think your computer could handle many games pre-2005, but you might have to run them on the lower settings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cheap gaming PC?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment