Sunday, May 18, 2014

Gaming laptop suggestions?




Fat Spider


Hey, I've been trying to convince my mom on buying me a new laptop. However, she seems to be only looking at nothing more then $900. She really wants me to get a compact or HP but I think alien ware would be better (though not completely sure). I'm a heavy gamer, but I also need some side things for school and simply internet stuff. Any suggestions?


Answer
Alienware, as a general rule, is overpriced. For a good gaming laptop, Iâd go with Falcon Northwest, Asus or Sager (which makes most Alienware laptops, amusingly).

Iâve heard good things about this store: http://www.powernotebooks.com/index.php3

Edit: Like Matt Smith said below, go with a desktop if you can. Way better performance for your money.

Sager gaming laptop compared to...?

Q. What is the sager gaming laptop compared to Asus and Alienware? I've heard its a very good gaming laptop brand that is cheaper and has better performance, is this correct? The one I'm looking at is 1600 bucks, 400 dollars cheaper then the M18x Alienware.

Link: http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.php?page=category_browse&selected_cat=special&mid=NP8170

Heres the link.....if you have prior knowledge of computers, take a look and tell me what you think of the specs and if its a good gaming computer.

(I play the following games: Fallout, Counterstrike, WOW, Runescape, Minecraft, Terraria, Garrys Mod, Dirt 3, GTA 4, Crysis 2, Oblivion, Civilization 5, Sims, Call of Duty, etc. Would the laptop be able to run all of these games with good fps?)


Answer
For gaming i would still go for alienware its the best gaming laptop for me but this sagger laptop is good enough. Alienware is made for gaming but its really expensive. I think you can run these games on your sagger laptop it has enough specs for gaming and its also cheaper than alienware. If you want you may use a desktop computer its easier to assemble and to upgrade




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming laptop suggestions?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment