Sunday, September 1, 2013

What is the best gaming laptop for under $1500?

best gaming laptops $1500 on 1,500 System Can Intercept Your Cellphone Calls
best gaming laptops $1500 image



clipjammer


I am in the market for a gaming laptop for a semi-serious gamer. I am looking to play games such as Battlefield 2 on medium quality settings and Oblivion. I have looked into several of the graphics cards that come integrated and dedicated in laptops. I know that the possibility of upgradable graphic card upgrades in laptops is still a few years away. I am looking for a laptop with graphics that can handle the games I listed. I don't need any of that Vista crap neither. It's too early to upgrade OS. Sites providing customizible builds are welcome and any user feedback from customers who bought from mainstream stores like Bestbuy, Circuit City, Dell, etc is welcome to.


Answer
Well, you should really buy directly from a company. You can always personalze your own laptop on campaq's website as well as Dell and HP.

What is a good gaming laptop for me?




Koalasalad


I am looking for the best gaming laptop that is within my price range. I want to be able to play all the current games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Borderlands, Assassins Creed, etc. I am willing to pay up to $1500. Would I be able to get a gaming laptop that can easily play these games that is within my budget?


Answer
Most gaming laptops looks are acquired tastes to me. So, I don't want to pick one for you cause you may not find it attractive.

Anyway, look for a computer with at least these specs and you will be more than fine;
⢠Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme or Intel Core i7
⢠RAM: 6 GB DDR3 (or better)
⢠GPU/Video card: 1 GB dedicated ATI or nVidia
⢠HDD: 320 GB (500 GB for 20+ games) (or better)
⢠Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7

If you don't really need mobility, I would highly recommend you buy a gaming desktop. You can also buy a good gaming desktop for $800 - $1000 (since desktops and their parts are much cheaper than laptops) and buy a decent laptop to carry around for under $500.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop for under $1500?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment