Sunday, September 15, 2013

Can anyone suggest me a best laptop under 40k to 50k for a college boy who loves gaming too?




Vijay





Answer
http://www.alienware.com/

Even though I normally do not suggest Alienware, with the right amount of money, Alienware is good. With your budget, you can get and Alienware m18X (18 inch screen) with 2 Nvidia GTX 675m Graphic Cards (Amazing for a laptop and will beat most desktops) and the top of the line processor. However this will be a heavy laptop. If you want less heavy you can go for a m17x or an MSi computer.

Best laptop for an enginnering student?




Singaram


I'm doing my first year electronics engineering and i'm plannning to buy a laptop.
I need a good laptop. My budget is around 40k-50k.
I'm a gamer and a movie freak too.
Can anyone suggest a good laptop for me?



Answer
try dell 15 r series its [pretty awesome with intel hd graphic card that will help u too play any sort of game it will cost u around 45-50000 bucks

or if u want a smaller screen size that will be easier to carry go with 14R roughly 40000 bucks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone suggest me a best laptop under 40k to 50k for a college boy who loves gaming too?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment