Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Need a gaming laptop, under 2000 dollars would be nice. Any ideas?

best gaming laptops under 2000 on New Blog 1: Mini Netbook Reviews
best gaming laptops under 2000 image



CMarie


I'm an avid World of Warcraft player, raid quite a bit, like to keep semi-nice graphics and avoid lagging.
I know a lot of laptops really can't handle the game. Does anyone have any suggestions for a laptop under 2000 dollars that would be able to run it decently?
Thanks, I'll check it out, hopefully I can fine something
Ahh, I'm a BE priest and I play on Nesingwary



Answer
You can find a good one in ASUS for your budget.
It has a GTX260 to play most games in high details...

What would be the best gaming laptop under $2000?




Boricua


My parents have offered to buy me a gaming laptop for my birthday this year, mainly because I have yet to get a job & because I only have one year left of High School to go, but they don't want to spend too much money on one. I have asked them to get me the Alienware m15x but I don't know if that is a good one. Any suggestions?


Answer
Stay away from dell and alienware (partners now). Those laptops are way over priced so dont get suckered like many into there schemes.

What seperates dell/alienware from the competition is really and honestly, glitz, glamour and a strong marketing team.

Look up the samsung r780 it literally destroys the mx11. Asus another worthy competitor uses a killer 260gtx card on many of their laptops, hell even there older refurbished models outshine the competition.

Gateway has by far the best; huge looking gaming screens

There are far better deals out there you just have to be patient, some companies sacrifice a lot in there laptops to bring you affordable machines but those sacrifices they make can always be upgraded later on.

There are only a handful of games that take advantage of quad cores, i5 and i7... dual core series is just a good if you have a killer graphics card to support it.

Dont listen to these "so called experts" the operating system, ram, storage can always be upgraded easily. Just stay away from "gimped machines." In other words ive seen i7 processor on machines with intergrated graphics cards which are extremely inferior in performance. What a waste...

Look for a dedicated graphics card and your on the right path... here are some links happy hunting:

http://www.nextag.com/Notebooks--a-Graphic+Card-_-GeForce+GTX+260--zz300359zB4z5---html
Tomshardware.com (if not the best forum around)
notebookcheck.com (good place to check a laptops graphics card and notebook benchmarks)
tigerdirect.com (they have some killer new and refurbished asus that you can upgrade)
bestbuy.com (they have a killer r780 samsung)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need a gaming laptop, under 2000 dollars would be nice. Any ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment