Friday, September 20, 2013

Which gaming laptop should I buy? JUNE 29 2012?

best gaming laptops june 2012 on 2013 Laptop - New Laptop - Ultrabook - Notebook - Best Laptop
best gaming laptops june 2012 image



Kent J.


I'v got a desktop already for gaming, but I want a laptop because it is portable.

Can you give me some ideas on what to buy? please don't tell me to build my own.
I am thinking about Samsung series 7 gamer and Toshiba Qosmio X870 but no Dell/Alienware/Hp/Razer.

I game a lot, and can the laptops I mentioned game Battlefield 3/ Crysis 2/ Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 and the upcoming games of the year on high/ultra settings??



Answer
Get the qosmio is better. It should runs Battlefield 3/ Crysis 2/ Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 at high detail setting.

Mac or pc when it comes to computer lifespan?




anonymous


I usually buy dells. I had a dell laptop from 2005-2009 but it was really only functional until 2008. I bought a studio xps in the spring of 2009 and was really happy with it. the warranty (which covers everything including accidentals) expires in June 2012, and i can tell the computer is already starting to go. It freezes all the time and is beginning to run slowly. I know I am going to need a new computer soon, but have always felt that macs were overpriced. have those of you with macs experienced the same thing, or do they generally last longer than pcs? if i buy one through my school i can get accidental warranty, so is a mac really worth it?
I should probably add I am a student in the medical/life sciences.



Answer
A Dell XPS just 2 and a half years old should not be "already starting to go". Take it to someone who knows what they are doing and they will clear some of the horrible software you've got running and get it back up to speed.

Nearly all computers, Macs, Windows, Linux, whatever, are replaced not because of any hardware failures but because they are no longer capable of running newer software. So long as you're not a hard-core gamer or running molecular simulation software, there's no reason you shouldn't keep that XPS for at least another 3 years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which gaming laptop should I buy? JUNE 29 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment