Friday, September 20, 2013

What is Better for gaming Laptop or Desktop?

best gaming laptop vs desktop on Best Budget Gaming Laptops Bang For Your Buck 2013 on Fresh-Gadget.com
best gaming laptop vs desktop image



Major Bumm


I am in the market for a new gaming computer. I was just wondering what is better for gaming a laptop or a desktop.
I mainly play Call of Duty games online. I have good internet but the computer itself is slow.



Answer
Desktops get you more performance for your dollar vs. laptops.

Why do gamers spend thousands on gaming desktops and laptops instead of buying an Xbox or Playstation?




John


I've seen some gaming laptops selling for around 4000.00 US dollars. Why are they better than a 300.00 Xbox? Especially with the rumors that the new Xbox will have 16 cores. I can see spending thousands if you need Microsoft for heavy duty video editing and similar stuff like that. Thank you


Answer
Off the top of my head:
higher framerates, higher resolutions, player mods, mouse and keyboard, more games, game prices tend to start lower and drop more quickly, different games...

I have yet to play a rumor that works better than my inexpensive desktop.

Personally I think gaming laptops are foolish, high end graphics cards produce a lot of heat, something a laptop is poorly suited to dealing with. Way more expense for similar performance in a laptop vs desktop as well.

There are ways in which consoles are better, but development has seemingly shifted away from some of those strengths (couch co-op games where have you gone?)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is Better for gaming Laptop or Desktop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment