Friday, September 20, 2013

My gaming computer just suddenly got really slow :( Please Help?

best gaming laptops november 2011 on archives march 2013 february 2013 january 2013 november 2012 october
best gaming laptops november 2011 image



Sam


I have this computer since November of 2011, around 7 month from now. So its been working fine and i was really happy about it until 2 days ago. I was able to play starcraft 2 on a 59 fps constant for 7 month until 2 days ago when it suddenly dropped to 30 fps. Im also experiencing fps drops in modern warfare 2 too, which it ran smoothly before. I defraged my computer, delete all the unecessarey things,updated my graphics card, and used CC cleaner, but still it remains the same.
here are my computer specs
-Intel Core i7-2670QM
-CPU @ 2.20GHz
-8.0GB Ram
-Nvidia Geforce GTX 560m
-duel core processor

so i really dont know what the problem is here. i had this computer for 7 month and during that time period, everything was fine. my friend said it can be my internet effecting the gameplay, but i doubt it. thanks for replying i appreciate your help.
Oh btw its a gaming laptop.



Answer
Remove the battery and charger/ac adapter/power cord from your laptop, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds to discharge any residual current inside the laptop. This clears your RAM and is like a hardware reset. Replace the battery and charger/ac adapter/power cord and turn your laptop on.

Boot in "safe mode". As it starts up press F8, the computer ask you if you'd like to start in safe mode. Highlight "safe mode" and press enter. See if your laptop is booting up ok .

If your laptop boots ok, do the following,

Try System Restore first,
Start Menu->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore. Choose the most recent date before you the encountered problem. If it doesn't work, try the next date.

If System Restore does not fix it, as a last resort, you might need to fdisk, reformat your laptop hard disk clean and reinstall OS, that usually fixes all bugs. Before going that route, try following,

Uninstall unnecessary programs and applications.

Scan with a antivirus program

Scan with a spyware/malware program

DEFRAG C:

CHKDSK C:

Clean up and repair registry problems with registry repair software of your choice

If the problem persists, did you check if it could be your laptop power cord or power source problem? Defective or insufficient power supply might cause error messages that are misleading. Take the battery out and power on your laptop with the charger only. Make sure your laptop power jack and charger plug tip are securely connected. Did you notice the power jack loose? You can find laptop power jack on ebay. Fixing and soldering the power jack requires professional skill though. The charger green/blue LED should be on. If not, replace the defective charger. laptop battery charger, especially its power cord/cable, lifespan is limited and does not last forever, consider buying a lifetime warranty charger online from company like topmic

Can I save $30,000 in three years in the United States Army?

Q. I am 18 years old and I am going in to the United States Army in November of 2011. I am going in as an E-3 so I will be getting paid at E-3 right off the bat. My contract is 3 years. I want to save at least $30,000 so when I get out I can buy a house. I am not going to put all $30,000 down on the house because I will be using the VA loan. My plans are to save every penny I get. The only money I will spend will be on the stuff that I have to spend money on. For example, Hair cuts, tooth paste, toilet paper, etc.. I have a car that is already paid for, I am single (yes I realize that single guys spend lots of money in the army but I rather not) I have a laptop, I plan on staying on base and eating on base. I am hoping that the base that I am stationed on will have a library and I can spend most of my time in there either spending time on computer games or working on school work seeing I can go to school for free. Do you think that this is possible?

I wrote out a short plan and this is what I figured.
I will make $1,730.00 a month (before taxes)
I will make $20,760.00 per year (before taxes)
I will have $62,280.00 after 3 years (before taxes)
So what I did was instead of taking out a percentage for taxes per year I just took 1 years salary from the army and gave it back to them. So I think that after 3 years I will have $41,520.00 (if I dont spend anything) Does this seem/sound realistic? All opinions and thoughts are accepted. Thanks.


Answer
Your plan sounds legit but what you didn't take into account is your going to spend money.... I promise you that... especially if you get stationed in germany... we like to live the good life and Soldiers know how to party. In three years, you will most likely get on one deployment and that's where your going to make your 30,000 and save it. The army is stressful at times and partying when the day is over is an Army tradition. So don't worry about the saving part is 30,000 is your goal. You will be able to save that with a deployment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My gaming computer just suddenly got really slow :( Please Help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment