Thursday, September 19, 2013

Would I be better getting a laptop or an ultrabook for university?

best gaming laptop reddit on MSI PR601 Business Laptop | iTech News Net
best gaming laptop reddit image



Scott


Maximum price of £700

What do people think of this laptop? http://www.johnlewis.com/231642591/Product.aspx

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.



Answer
Any laptop from a major retailer such as John Lewis, Argos etc is not directed at gamers. They will not run games good at all.

http://www.reddit.com/r/suggestalaptop

Have a look there.

Should I get a Ps4 or a new laptop?




Carl


I've got a ps3 that I love playing but is the ps4 really worth to buy on release? I mean i'll still be able to play the upcoming games this year on the ps3 right? My laptop is somewhat shitty and I'm not able to decide.

Any thoughts?



Answer
If you are a huge fan of gaming you should probably get a PS4. If you want it buy Launch Day order it quick! There's limited orders!

PS4 has an Internet Explorer app BTW.

If you use internet a lot and go on Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, you should probably get a laptop and wait for the PS4.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would I be better getting a laptop or an ultrabook for university?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment