Friday, September 20, 2013

What kind of laptop should i get for gaming ?

best gaming laptops under 400 on ASUS G74SX 3D Gaming Laptop Showcased At CeBIT 2011
best gaming laptops under 400 image



Guitto


I would like a laptop for gaming thats under £400-450
For the game Gta and an online game called Metin2 + i want to use fraps to record the game so i would like a laptop that is not very laggy and fast on the internet ;) Any suggestions ?



Answer
you get what you pay for basically with computers. I also suggest not buying based on the design of computer. Its the fast hardware that you should be paying for not all the fancy keyboards and design.
good brands to look at are dell (http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-15r-5521/pd?oc=fndou23b&model_id=inspiron-15r-5521&), sony (http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666519903), and lenovo (http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/z-series/), they usally are the top competitors.
Don't get any laptop that dosent ave at least
1.8 Ghz
windows 8
intel core i5

What is a good laptop for high school work and itunes under $400?




hawkplayer


I'm looking for a laptop that I can use for my homework and my ipod with Itunes. I use this computer for a couple online games and google searchs too. I know nothing about this so what is good to get that will help me accomplish this at walmart for under $400 total?


Answer
All you can get for under $400, would be a netbook...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop should i get for gaming ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment