Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Why can't my laptop play the L4D computer game anymore?

best gaming laptops 2010 on ... netbooks tienden a da�arse un 20% m�s que las laptops m�s costosas
best gaming laptops 2010 image



Eric


I've got an HP Pavillion Entertainment model. I got it in May 2010. It used to play L4D perfectly for about 7 months but now it overheats. 2 minutes into playing the game the laptop fan makes a really loud ticking noise as if the blades are hitting something inside. I have to shut the computer down so it doesn't get hotter.

Is this natural for a laptop to do? Is there anything I can do to help my laptop play the game?



Answer
Send it to a computer shop and ask him to check the notebook's heat sinks (GPU and CPU). The heat sinks might be the cause of the problem.

Is there such thing as a memory card for your laptop?




Liz


I have an HP 2010 laptop. It's got pretty good memory. I play the sims 3 a ton and have 6 sims games on my computer, after i got my last one my computer totally slowed down when I would play it, is there such thing as like a memory card, or something I can get so that my computer can hold all these games?


Answer
your talking about an external hard drive (to hold data, music movies files games ect.)

but the computer is slow not necessarily because you have too many games, but because the ram, processor or graphics card is not great

(when it comes to games, laptops are not the greatest, unless you spend a good amount of money on one. or buy one that is many for games) a lot of laptops don't come with great graphics cards which will slow down a game

if its really an issue take your laptop to fuureshop or best buy(or right down your specs or model of the laptop) and explain to them you issue and what you options are

you might want to deal with it for another year, save and buy a laptop thats good for gaming,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why can't my laptop play the L4D computer game anymore?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment