Sunday, September 8, 2013

How come my mouse cursor doesn't show up on some games? How could i fix this?

best gaming laptop g4 on HP Pavilion Dv7 Unboxing! (Gaming Laptop) | How To Make & Do ...
best gaming laptop g4 image



Ben Miller


I have a HP Pavilion g4 laptop and when I download games like APB Reloaded and War inc my cursor doesn't show up. How could i fix this sorry I don't know all of the hardware information on this computer. Sorry


Answer
Go to the game settings and find settings that are related to the mouse. There should be an option about showing or hiding the cursor. If there isn't an option like that then it means the game is meant to be played without the mouse cursor showing. Hope this helps!

What laptops available for sale in canada have the least problems and last the longest?




mikey


I need to buy a laptop this summer and know too many people who have problems with their laptops, thought maybe someone out there can give me some advice based on facts


Answer
Macs.

Most stable operating system commercially abailable.
No known viruses.
Comes with great software in the form of the iLife Suite (iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, Garage Band, etc)
More flexibility then a PC being able to run multiple operating systems, including windowze.
Easy to upgrade.
Hundreds of companies make periferals and upgrades.
Built in webcam and mic.
Hundreds of games available, not as many in total number then a PC, but how many versions of Soduku do you want?

I've got a three year old Mac PowerBook G4, that has not had one single problem. In use everyday, all day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How come my mouse cursor doesn't show up on some games? How could i fix this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment