Saturday, September 14, 2013

How loud will the fans be on my mac?

best gaming laptop graphics card 2012 on Dell Alienware M18X R2 With Ivy Bridge Specs Leaked
best gaming laptop graphics card 2012 image



Ashlee


Hi I am interested in getting the mid 2012 macbook pro, I would like to use it for gaming and since it has a Nvidia Gforce graphics card instead of ATI (which apparently get very hot) and the new ivybridge proccessors which are supposed to be cooler, I am wondering if the fan will be so loud I can't hear the gameplay propperly or if my laptop will get really hot. Also I was wondering if the higher resolution would improve the heat and noise of the fans. I don't mind it having some noise however I would like to know wether it will get so loud that if I am gaming with headphones in that it will wake my younger brother whilst he's sleeping.
Thanks.



Answer
i have used my mid 2012 macbook pro for everything including gaming. the fans are extremely quiet, i cant even tell if they are running

Can I run Footbal Manger 2012 or FIFA Manager 12 with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphics card?




Shahrul Az


Is it a good graphics card for playing FM 12 or FIFA Manager 12 games on high settings?


Answer
Can your computer run that game?
System Requirements Lab analyzes your computer in just seconds, and it's FREE.
http://systemrequirementlab.com/

For the best gaming you need a discrete/dedicated graphics card chip set.
Gaming laptops http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/laptops.to?family=Qosmio




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How loud will the fans be on my mac?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment