Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How much would this laptop be worth if sold now?

best gaming laptops july 2012 on gaming laptops
best gaming laptops july 2012 image



Chris Farr


17.3" 1920x1080 120Hz Monitor
Intel Core i7 3610QM Ivy Bridge Cpu (2.3GHZ Quad Core w/ hyper-threading)
16GB DDR3 Ram
2x 750GB 7,200RPM HDD w/ 8GB Expresscache- Will boost windows bootup and most used software.
Nvidia GTX 675M w/2GB GDDR5 Ram (Can play anything on "High" or "Ultra"at 1080p w/ exception to Witcher 2, though that game as a major pc hog.)
2x UBS 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI, Mini display port, VGA Headphone out and mic/line in Jacks
Blu-Ray Drive/DVD-R/W Drive
Wireless-N Dual-Band (Will work on 2.4 and 5.8GHZ routers)
Backlight Keyboard
Battery Works fine Gets about 3 hours battery use in low power mode. It is a gamer so battery life while gaming is very low and really not suggested.
Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64

It is a Samsung Series 7 Gamer, bought for about $1900 new in July of last year (2012)
Has about 6 months remaining on warranty.

I ask because I planned on selling it and wanted to get a fair price for it. Most informative/ helpful answer gets 10 points!



Answer
Looks like Amazon is selling them used for $1450. You'll have to sell for less than that because your return policy isn't quite as good as Amazon's, so people are more likely to buy from Amazon than from you. You might get $1200 if you're lucky.

What computer can run newer game titles on medium settings? (cheapest option)?




Matthew


I currently have a Dell Inspiron 15R laptop.... it's hell to play Planetside 2, Call of Duty, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 3, and pretty much any modern game. For my next upgrade, I want a computer that's not too much (preferably below $1000) money.
I would like to avoid building a computer, but if it's really all I can do for my price range I can get a friend to help me.
I know this price range isn't optimal but I figure there has to be something out there that's right for me. Again, not looking to completely max out the graphics, but just to be able to run the game from 30-60 FPS around medium settings.



Answer
My combo is an AMD FX-4100, EVGA GTX 560 SE, and 8GB 1600MHz RAM. The total build was $750 back in July 2012. It runs Skyrim maxed out with no lag. Planetside 2 runs maxed out without too much lag (definitely playable). Crysis 3 got about 50 FPS on all medium settings with anti aliasing. Crysis 2 had almost no lag at all maxed out. So get an FX-4300 with a GTX 650 Ti (BOOST if you can afford it, and 8GB RAM.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would this laptop be worth if sold now?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment