Saturday, September 14, 2013

How do I get my X7 gaming mouse to work on Windows 7?

best gaming laptops windows 7 on Best Cheap Laptop For Gaming
best gaming laptops windows 7 image






I recently bought an X7 gaming mouse for my m15x laptop running windows 7. Does anyone know how I can download the proper drivers to make it work on windows 7? I've scoured the packaging, and it does not say which model the mouse is. Any help would be much appreciated.
Actually, one of the problems is that I cannot find the model number of the mouse on the packaging.
I know the serial number is 2618706, but that's all.



Answer
Get the drivers from here: http://www.x7.cn/en/download.asp

What games will a laptop with these specs run?




James


What games will my laptop run? -
Windows 7
Intel i5 2.4 GHz processor
4GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

It runs Civ IV fine, and Football Manager, but what other games such as the Battlefields and COD will it run?
Thanks!



Answer
pretty much all the games will run...some in high setting..some in low setting but should be fine...nothing on ultra settings though




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get my X7 gaming mouse to work on Windows 7?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment