Sunday, September 8, 2013

How powerful is the nvidia gt650m graphics card?

best gaming laptops 2012 on Best Gaming Laptops 2012 Under 1200
best gaming laptops 2012 image



Kyle


I am looking for a budget oriented gaming laptop. Nvidia gt650m based laptops seem to fall in that category. Therefore, can this card play 2012 games in 1080p at respectable fps? My main interests are Assassins Creed 3 and Batman Arkham City.


Answer
the 650M is a pretty good midrange card.
batman arkham city can be played at high settings around 40-50 fps.
dont know about assassins creed 3 though.

What would you consider the best gaming laptop for 2012?




Quantum


Well apparently my mother said I could get a new laptop and I would like one for gaming. Any suggestions?


Answer
Until 2012 is over you cant really make a best of, but I know alienware makes some pretty nice stuff if you can afford it. Also if you wan't any good gaming laptop expect to pay around 1000+ dollars.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How powerful is the nvidia gt650m graphics card?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment