Friday, September 13, 2013

Why does my macbook air get so hot?

best gaming laptops summer 2011 on Summer Fun: Xbox Extras, Cool Windows 7 PCs, Games for Windows Phone ...
best gaming laptops summer 2011 image



Octavian


We got laptops from school, and they are the 13" macbook air 2011. Now, almost every time i do something on it, it gets really hot in the upper left area of the keyboard and most of the time it gets really really hot. I'm using on a flat surface, and i'm usually doing a simple task like typing on the internet or something with no other applications open. Why does it get this hot? I though it wasn't supposed to do that since it had and SSD.


Answer
The heat is the processor/graphics. All the graphics hardware is built into the processor.

The most common reasons for fan noise / overheating:
-- Video intensive tasks (HD video or games). Fix: Take a five minute break every 30 minutes to let the system cool.
-- Using the computer on the bed. Fix: Take it off the bed.
-- Case/cover attached. Fix: Remove the case/cover. This includes keyboard cover. The keyboard is the input channel for Air.
-- Hot room (in summer). Fix: turn on the A.C.
-- Dust bunnies build up in the fan housing. Fix: Take apart and clean the fan area.
-- Using the computer on the bed. Fix: Take it off the bed.
-- Fan is faulty. Fix: Take apart and replace the fan.

Buy new iMac computer now or wait for sims 4?




Bz2020Bz


ok I know his game has not come out yet releasing 2014 my guess its next summer if they already showing the trailer and everything else this month at gamescom. I really wanna play the sims 3 and all its expansion packs now haven't gotten to enjoy it as much because I sold my MacBook Pro 2011 it was so lagy and always quitter me out of the game. So iam investing in a new computer like he new iMac desktop I DNT want a laptop anymore. I really wanna play the sims 4 when it comes out but I really don't wanna wait a year ): what should I do?


Answer
You should wait, but that is what I think, do what you want to do the most.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my macbook air get so hot?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment