Saturday, September 14, 2013

What kind of Mac do I need for The Sims 3?

best gaming laptops mac on Best News and Reviews of New Gadget
best gaming laptops mac image
Q. I have a laptop (MAC) and want to get the sims 3 but Im not sure what kind of mac software I need to install it. How do I check if I do meet all the requirements before I buy the game?


Answer
Any with Leopard or higher. Pretty much any of the new Macs should run it. Check here for requirements. http://www.thesims3.com/game/systemreq

What is the world record most advanced laptop if there is such a thing and where can I get it?




JellyfishJ


Whats the fastest, best graphics, and best quality sound available today in a laptop - not just a gaming laptop- I want the best out there for a reasonable price the price will still be high but yeah money is not an issue - I just need to know what is the best so I can get it.

Regards,

Marla



Answer
Alien ware is a very good gaming laptop and super powerful, but mac pro's computers can be customised up to $31,000, which is super powerful. Other than that the would be some government computers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of Mac do I need for The Sims 3?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment