Saturday, November 30, 2013

Good games based on what i like?

best gaming laptops september 2012 on Best gaming computer
best gaming laptops september 2012 image



The Cool p


I like
Skyrim, and all TES games
All of the fallout games, except tactics
Saints row, but not GTA
Mass Effect 1, and 2
Borderlands, i know about borderlands2
I dont like sports, or FPS.



Answer
HI, I recommend to buy Borderlands 2, I think is a very good video game, the release date is September 18, 2012. If you order the game here you will get an access to the premier club which includes a Golden Key, Vault Hunter's Relic, Gearbox Gunpack, and new Mechromancer class.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008ALUBYQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B008ALUBYQ&linkCode=as2&tag=acomprar-20

Borderlands 2 Recommended System Requirements
OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Win 7
CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
RAM: 2 GB
GPU RAM: 512MB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
AUDIO: DirectX 9.0c Compatible

But if you want to play any game on your computer, you must buy this laptop for gamers:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Z92SKE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007Z92SKE&linkCode=as2&tag=acomprar-20

My girlfriend is addicted to an online game and it ruined our relationship. What should I do now?




Paul Nguye


I will keep it short but concise, but in fact I could go on for days describing my recent (ex)girlfriend's problems and how much she held me back and broke my heart. So, thank you for bearing with me.

Back in September 2012, I asked out a girl that I âmetâ via an online game called Dynasty Warriors Online (DWO) after weeks of interacting in-game and video Skyping. She agreed to it, which meant that both of us would try to pull off a long-distance relationship with her being in Spain and me in Seattle. A few weeks into the relationship, I quit the game to focus on school and work because I promised to be financially ready by the time she was done with college. She didn't quit the game, however. But I had little problem with it back then, because we both had strong feelings for each other.

A few months into the relationship, her problems surfaced. Her health deteriorated, and she had to see the doctors almost every week to check up on all kinds of health issues: arched back, worse vision, polycystic ovary syndrome, depression, etc. It concerned me. After some research, I was able to link the cause to her excessive playing of DWO and spending hours on the computer (mainly to interact with her in-game friends). She got some of these conditions before starting DWO, but still, playing unrestrainedly would make them worse. I told her to lean off the game gradually until she could find it to quit completely. She seemed reluctant at first, but finally agreed to what we called a 3-day rule where she could play only from Fri-Sun, given that she'd have to have other priorities taken care of before jumping on the laptop. So I gave her my trust and we moved on smoothly.

A few months after 2013 kicked in, I started to notice her weird pattern of texting and figured she played behind my back on weekdays and nights. It was disrespectful. But I tried checking up on her to see if something bad was going on in her life, and if she needed to vent off any problem she might have held in. Nothing was going on. She was just addicted to the game and the attention that in-game people gave her that she would otherwise have so little in real life. The funny thing is I always arranged Skype dates, sent gifts, wrote (physical) letters, stayed up and text to keep her accompanied at (her) night. But it probably meant little to her, and nothing could get her off the game. As an example, not only did she actually play, she also constantly checked the game forum for events to participate. On the Mother's Day, she wrote a poem for one particular event describing how she would make her mother happy on the occasion, but in fact all she did was playing and chatting to her friends. At this point, things went awry between us.

A few weeks ago, I voiced my concern that her online-game addiction was ruining the relationship, and that I cared for her health issues. But she found unreasonable excuses to deny my attention and simply said that I had a thing with the game, and being biased was not a good enough motive for her to quit. She said that she played with extreme moderation, but I knew better. Soon enough, she started to let her guard up against anything I had to say or ask, even when it was remotely unrelated to DWO. I finally got it together to explain to her that I was tired of being one-sided between the two of us and that the game had kept her away from contributing to the relationship, going out with friends, and even taking care of her schoolwork. She knew she was hurting me; she admitted many times but never mentioned about fixing her addition. We had one last showdown yesterday, and when asked, she straight up said she chose the game over me. And I broke up with her.

The perplexity of my situation is that now she seems depressed when Iâm gone. She texted me after the break-up saying "I know my choice was stupid, I really wish I could have both. I'm in love with you Paul... You're not mine anymore and that is breaking me so badly, I already miss you, I still want you to hold my hand and to hug me, I feel so lame."

It might sound like a let's-get-back-together plea, but I am not too sure if she is worth another chance (plus the fact that she did not directly ask to get me back). I've been with her for almost a year, and I've truly cared for her so I don't want to leave her. I donât want to be âsome guyâ in her life years from now when we both simultaneously look back at today. On the other hand, I doubt she could kick her game addiction overnight, if ever, and we will go through the same fights again and suffer a bitter breakup after.

Please offer me serious advice if you have been where I am, or know someone that has. Should I ignore her and move on? Should I stay away for a while until she learns to weigh which is more important â me or the game?

Or, if possible, please teach me how to move on from a breakup. I really appreciate your help.
I have friends in real life and a decent job @ B of A. I decided to ask her out simply because I do have feelings for her, not because I want a flirtationship with girls on the internet..



Answer
Dear Nancy-

Grow a set. Find a new girl. Leave mommy's basement and put away the video games for something were you have REAL contact with people who are not crazy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good games based on what i like?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment