Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What gaming laptop can run these games at max settings?

best gaming laptops companies on ... laptops, cheap notebooks, laptop computers, pc systems, Best Laptops
best gaming laptops companies image
Q. I'm looking for a desktop replacement gaming laptop, and I would prefer if the price wasn't over $2000, but I want the best custom built gaming laptop that $2000 can buy. Also, I want to run the below games at the maximum settings.

Crysis
Crysis: Warhead+Wars
Crysis 2
Dead Island
Battlefield 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2+Vietnam Expansion Pack
Battlefield 3
And a few older classic games such as Halo 1, Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 2.


Answer
Asus g74 is really good. Also it does not overheat all the time like most other gaming laptops.

CTRL+C below.

http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-asus-laptops-ct-95_51_163.html

Then CTRL+V in URL box.

EDIT: O yea, scroll down like all the way.

what games can you play with a gaming laptop?




applemk


I just bought a gateway Night sky gaming laptop. I know, I know, gateway is not a good company, and I know the graphic card is weak. I just want to no what games can be played, and if anyone has this laptop. Let me know if it's worth the money because I just brought three days ago, so I can return it if it's not good.


Answer
Every game in the world!

Akash!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What gaming laptop can run these games at max settings?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment