Thursday, November 28, 2013

What is the best gaming laptop for World of Warcraft?

best gaming laptops pc world on best wireless gaming headset a wireless gaming headset design and ...
best gaming laptops pc world image



Jason R


Im thinking of getting the most basic $1500 alienware laptop. But I dont know much about PC's. If someone could help me make a decision or let me know a little more that would be awesome.


Answer
Alienware is one of the choices.

Except Alienware, there are also two models under your budget. One is ASUS G51 and the other one is Gateway P7807

Hope you get a good gaming gear ...

Whats the difference between an alienware laptop and an alienware pc?




kegman18


I'm thinking of buying a Alienware Aurora(PC) or an Alienware Mx15 (laptop). I have an Acer aspire but, its not enough. I'm a gamer and I need higher gaming performance. I play varies of PC games on my laptop but, its not a gaming laptop. I play World of Warcraft (Yeah its a little minty) and my laptop just doesnt do it.


Answer
Well, one's a laptop and the other's a desktop. For future reference, a laptop also qualifies as a "PC" (Personal Computer)... what you mean was a "desktop" vs a "laptop".

Anyway, a laptop's only advantage is that it's portable. For all other things (performance, upgradability, cost, customizability, etc) a desktop is better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop for World of Warcraft?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment