Friday, November 29, 2013

Is the Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p a good gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops dell on Dell laptops in electric shock shocker | CNET UK
best gaming laptops dell image



Nate


Looking for a gaming laptop in a reasonable price range is starting to piss me off. I look everywhere and it's either a grand or the laptop is so weak it probably couldn't run internet explorer. Why can't a laptop be good for gaming and not have to put me in debt or have to save up a lot of money over a long period of time to buy it? I like PC gaming but my current laptop (Dell latitude E4300) can't run anything. I've look for a very long time now and I've done my research. I plan on playing games like Skyrim and Call of Duty but i don't want to play on Very Low graphics. Games like CoD are the ones that worry me. I really would appreciate your input.


Answer
Yes with nvidia 650m gpu and SLI it is the best gaming laptop .........
But you should buy a optical mouse because touchpad is not very good

Why does minecraft overheat my computer?




Brian A


I have a relatively strong gaming laptop (the dell xps 15z to be specific) and it has no problem running high quality 3D games such as Portal 2, Amnesia, or TF2, but whenever I play minecraft, the fan starts running a whole lot faster and the computer heats up a lot. Why is minecraft taking more computing power to run than games that are more advanced than it?


Answer
You have to take into consideration that minecraft is incredibly graphically sensitive, as it is generating a potentially infinite world around you. Minecraft actually uses up more processing power than any of the other games you have listed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is the Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment