Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Which brand should I prefer ?

best gaming laptops within 50000 on Awesome. And by that we mean it's
best gaming laptops within 50000 image



Luck


Hey guys, am planning to buy a laptop, basically for gaming. but can't afford to ask my dad for an alienware. i want a laptop with high performance, normal battery backup, and within the price range of 30000 to 50000, full of features.

please help me..



Answer
Highly recommend the M17x R3.

I want to buy a laptop within price range of Rs. 50000-60000.?




dipu_g


I want to use the laptop for computer programming, gaming and surfing. If possible I would also like to watch TV in the same. Can you suggest the best within the given price range?


Answer
toshiba is best in that range




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which brand should I prefer ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment